Coronavirus Update - Opening Again on Wednesday December 2nd 2020!
We will working our normal hours. We've made the following alterations to the shop and our processes, in line with government Covid 19 advice...
- Only two customers in reception at any one time. If there are already two customers inside, then we ask that you wait outside, observing social distancing, until one customer has left. Once inside, there is a clearly marked waiting area in reception if there is a customer already being served.
- There is now a screen over the counter to protect both you and our staff. We ask that you drop off / pick up your equipment in the space provided and then move to talk to us through the screen.
- There is an automatic hand sanitiser machine provided in reception for your use. We would ask that you use it as you enter and leave the shop.
- Whilst your equipment is in our care, we will be sanitising at regular intervals. All staff have hand sanitiser that they will use before and after handling your equipment.
- Turnaround time may be a little longer than normal as we anticipate high demand in the first few weeks - Please bear with us during this time.
- Please pay by card whenever possible. Whilst we will still accept cash, there may be an additional delay using this payment method.
- Unfortunately, home visits are suspended until further notice. We are still able to pick up and drop off equipment to your doorstep should you need us to at the normal pick up and drop off rates.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you soon.
PC Wakeup is a dedicated computer repair & servicing centre serving the Ipswich and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves in offering a friendly service at a reasonable price.
All our services are fixed prices with no hourly rates so there will be no nasty surprises. Our standard turnaround is approximately three working days and we do have a quicker turnaround for those that need it. Some repairs can even be done whilst you wait.
Our technicians have years of experience and will offer a fair and honest plain English diagnosis of your computer. We service and repair all makes and models of computer no matter how old or new. Whatever your problem, a fast and friendly service is just a phone call away.